Saturday, March 9, 2013

Spring around Sibiu in 2012

Today I remembered about last spring of 2012 when I spent few days with very good friends and my brother in Sibiu, Romania.
It was an excellent day. It was sunny, windy, a lot of contrast between the snow and grass, trees and a nice blue sky. It was actually in first days of May. We went on a trip in Cindrel Mountains, varful Batranei. It was my first time when I saw so many spring crocuses and on a mountain with snow background. Ah, it was like in my dreams. I believe that any photographer wants to catch a moment like that. So enjoy seeing my images that I selected from that day.




This dog followed us along our path. Maybe he was hungry.








Well, if you enjoyed viewing this images leave a comment and say what you liked the most. As well don't forget about sharing with your friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment