Monday, March 4, 2013

Few photos from autumn of 2012 in Oradea

Today I decided to share with you some of my photos I took in last autumn. It was a sunny day so I said to myself: 'let's make some memories'. In fact I have really more images of the city but today I choose only 7 of them. They were all taken with my Canon 450D + Canon 17-85 mm lens. For some of them I used also a CPL filter.
This is now the Faculty of Medicine and Pharmacy. Many foreign students are coming here in Romania to study Medicine ;) That means for me that is a good faculty, isn't it? What was even more interesting is that in this building actually it was a hundred years ago(or maybe more) the center of a market. :) 

 Faculty of Medicine and Pharmacy, Oradea


Oradea Museum, part of the entrance. 


Oradea, pietonal zone.

Autumn flowers.

Downtown area of Oradea by Crisul Repede.

Modern and new.

The balcony of a nice palace near Piata Ferinand.

If you like this post, don't forget to spread around. I appreciate and I thank you for your effort :) Also, don't forget to subscribe to the feeds.

1 comment:

  1. Arhitectura in stil austro-ungar, spatii verzi, cer albastru, oras linistit. Culori reale.

    ReplyDelete